A good OBD Auto diagnostic tool can be takes many convenient for us, and save our limited time, improved working efficiency. To choose a suitable auto diagnostic tool is the mainly consideration. To I want to recommend a best auto diagnostic tool of VCS Scanner for you reference.
I saw my members in this forum asking about Launch PAD cable the other day. We can find vag com everywhere, but the quality of the cables varies. Their quality primarily depends on the supplier.
I can certainly advise you a vendor who sent us a good interface, but you may be disappointed if the vag com 12.12 cable you ordered from the same vendor is of lesser quality. There are some responsible sellers anyway (even Chinese ones) who insist sell good quality interfaces. Here I have collected two posts about good vag com sellers from forums:
Cnautotool VCDS 12.12 Diagnostic Cable New Features
1. New, more universal Airbag Coding Assistant. Works with the latest airbags which use Index-Based coding and provides tips where to find the Index.
2. New “Upload Debug/Log File” function in Applications Dialog to make it easier for users to send data needed to answer their support queries.
3. Increased size of Auto-Scan logs which can be saved. Had reports of cars with so many faults in various control modules that the old limit was reached which resulted in incomplete logs.
4. Many other small fixes and enhancements not worth mentioning individually here.
5. Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. Including coverage for all the latest models of cars such as the new 4G-chassis Audi A6. The structure of ROD data has also been revised to eliminate much redundancy and keep the installer size reasonable.
6. Support for new UDS addresses required for compatibility with new systems found in latest car models Car Diagnostic Tools.
7. Auto-Scans now show sub-system label file names.
8. EDC15-16 Mileage reading now includes support for some EDC15 V6 TDI ECUs.
9. Revised and expanded Label Files More than 350 new or revised files since the last dataset.
10. New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.