W211 Original Key Hopping Code Repair with CGDI MB Key Programmer
Hopping code: Most of the keys are too fast to be inserted
and removed, and the track code does not roll, resulting in
code hopping, so that the key and the lock cannot be
Use Mercedes monster to repair, the specific operation is as follows:
1. First you need a key password.
2. Calculate the track code of the key.
3. Read the EIS, fill in the password and save the data.
4. Calculate the erase password and erase the it.
5. Load the EIS data with the password.
6. Click “Allow modification of data.”
7. Change the track code of the key position to the track code of the
8. Write data.
9. Learning key
Need to use the tool below:
1. First you need a key password, If there are no keys, you can calculate the
password by doing all key lost.
Fill in the password
Click to get the track code
Confirm that the key has been inserted into the device and check that the key
password is correct. The track code calculated by the wrong password is invalid
Key track code calculated successfully
EIS data saved successfully
4. Calculate the erase password and erase the lock, let us get the
erase password first.
Erase password successfully calculated
Please insert the IR adapter into the EIS within 30 seconds.
EIS erased successfully
Read the EIS and see the current state
The EIS has been wiped out
5. Click on the load EIS data saved before with the password.
6. Click “Allow data modification”.
7. Modify the track code of the key position to the track code of the key
8. Write the EIS data
It is recommended to write the vehicle identification number first, then write
the lock data.
Please insert the IR adapter into the lock within 30 seconds.
Write lock data successfully
Read lock EIS data to see current lock status
The current EIS is not activated, put the original car key inserted into the lock
to learn, and the lock can be activated.
211 lock original key hopping code repaired successfully
Support the key to read and write, you can directly re-match
K-line EIS do not support this repair method.